Trouble with in laws

How do you handle lazy Monster-in-laws who never care or bring up for their own son and yet want to be priority in his life? While I am pregnant with my firstborn (a girl), my pils told me not to expect them to ever help or care for the grandchildren as they have no time for her. While I am pregnant with second child (a girl too), my pils told my Husband don't need to tell them anything about my baby's progress as she is a girl. They are only interested if she turn up to be a "boy". It was fine all along as I never expected them to help due to the differences in upbringing; I just work while take care of my children and house all by myself. Suddenly, my pils had some issue with skin and eyes condition (nothing serious) and they expect my husband's to be on 24 by 7 standby for everything. I can understand it if they need him to accompany for checkup but they expect my husband's to turn up for every gathering or wedding dinner that they want to attend even when my children are sick with high fever. There was once my girl is diagnosed with serious digestive system issue and advise by doctor to rush to hospital if we notice blood in her stool. However, my husband choose to keep the information from me and insist to bring his parents for a regular checkup. He only informed me after he left the house, leaving to handle two sick children (a infant and a toddler). I have talked and quarrel with him over it several times asking him to look at the urgency and seriousness to priorities his time but he continues to choose to accompany them for wedding lunch/dinner even when kids or myself is sick. I am really losing hope in our marriage and wonder how should I continue with him and his selfish parents. I got no helper, nor help from everyone.

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

virtual hugs to you mom. that's a heavy one. praying for you. may you find strength to stand up for you and your kids everyday. if i were you, i can handle not being priority of my husband but kids..not his top priority. kids health at risk and yet his parents still wins... that I can't handle. its like truth hitting my head like a brick wall. i would rather chose my kids to grow up with a single parent than to have emotional damaged for the rest of their lives because as they grow they will also notice the way their father treats them vs your pil.

Read more

A friend of mine recommended Hackmart to me when I had issues with my partner, she started acting suspicious and was always on her phone at odd hours. I contacted the team and he remotely hacked into her device to let me have total access to her device remotely without her knowledge. I was shocked and overwhelmed that I could read her Instagram texts, see pictures, emails, and all that. This hacker is hands down the best I've hired. Hackmart can be reached via Email (Hackmart242@gmail. com) Www. hackmart.org.

Read more

Fix it up with [email protected] +University Grades changing +Erase Criminal Records hack + Hack Driver License +Facebook hack, Twitter hack, Instagram hack, Gmail, Yahoo hack +Already hacked PayPal, MasterCard, Credit Card untraceable balance +Email interception hack +Hack computer remotely +Whats-app hack +Email accounts hack +hack into any database +Hack WORD-PRESS Blogs +Untraceable IP and all degree of hacking. Get in touch with her today and keep the records. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I started suspecting my husband when I noticed he spends more time with his phone and he wouldn’t allow me touch it, wasn’t comfortable about it, so I needed to spy on him, though I encountered lots of failed attempts trying to hack into his phone but I didn’t relent, until I contacted a recommended him through a referral email I got on here, [email protected] in no time, I got results. Thanks to this great Richard he never fail me. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Sorry to say he is a good son but not a good husband. Not sure about being a good father. He will need to work out a plan for example hire a maid for his parent while caring for his Own family. Otherwise hire a maid at home to help you with two kids. If not you can let him know your plan for the sake for your kids and yourself. Know what you want and be ready to face in whatever that will happen in your husband absence.

Read more

Start by improving the relationship between you and your in-laws. Attend gathering with your hubby and children. Have a helper but place her with your parents when u r out for work. Get your hubby to bring your girl along whenever he visit his parents, let your children get closer with them. Elderly should be able to accept children faster and maybe they will love them as times goes by.....

Read more

If this scenario keep repeating again better be sure to know that your husband is not ready to taking a job as a father and a husband.Try to communicate with him nicely,if his respond is unhappy then you should find another man or another life to go on with.Dont lives in a difficulty life,you deserved better.

Read more

Got my ex Whatsapp account hacked, and was able to see all conversation with her lover. I just want to say thanks to this hacker who saved me from a cheat and made me discover her plans.. I strongly recommend you contact the best in hacking business. [email protected] is the mail. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20484)

calm down mum :( noone loves and cares for kids better than their mum. Tell your husband if he wants the kids will take care for him when he gets old and older or not, be a fair daddy and an assertive one then!