5 Replies

My daughter is at the same stage now. She cries so hard and loud but I have to be firm that our no is a no. Sometimes I distract her with toys, sometimes I just let her cry a bit (especially at home). I noticed lately that she's starting to manipulate us (cry) to get the things that she want so we need to be firm.

VIP Member

I won't call it sensitive. They are at a age of not being able to accept NO or rejection. They just wants things to go their way. Just be paitent about it. and spend a little more time explaining to her why it's a NO rather then a yes. Soon she will be able to understand why mommy says no too

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22952)

My bunso is like that. At first, I was really worried but later on, sinanay ko na siya na ok lang umiyak if she doesn't get what she wants. I want her to adjust as she grows up.

In think ok lang na umiyak sya when you say no to your child. At least firm ka sa decision mo sa kanya. A no is a no no matter what ika nga.

Related Questions

Related Articles