How could u trust or forgive an MIL that previously done wrong thing bet. U and your child? She even take your child feelings away from u in a way that she dont even say hi to u as you spoke with your toddler from work. And when u say bye to your child to work she definitely say papa rather than mama where in fact u is only one who say babye to ur child? How could u fix things that are falling apart. ?

5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi, I can understand what you saying, and being a mother you already are doing a great deal by bearing the separation from your child till the time you are out of home, and when coming back you see all this, it will obviously you anxious. I suggest talk to your husband and tell him your concern. It may be that you are being insecure and because of it even the smallest of thing which you can ignore, you are not able to. Do not talk ill about his mother but tell him that it may be because you spend long hours without your child and when you come back home you do not find your child loving towards you. If your husband gets what you saying well and good else, put him in a childcare. These are testing times for you but trust that in a few years your insecurity will go away as child would be able to communicate what he feels and no one would be able to keep him away from you. Also, when you are back home, spend maximum time with the baby. Cuddle him, love him, feed him and make him sleep. This will increase your bonding with him and he will look forward to your coming home.

Đọc thêm

I will definitely look for a place to stay far away from them as soon as possible, I wouldn't want the issue to get even worse knowing that my child is growing up and might develop hatred because of what your in-laws are instilling to his young mind. This is something I can't ignore.

If I were on your shoes, I will feel bad too especially that my child is getting involved. But at the end of the day, I'm the mother. I have the full control over my own family. I might also take my child away from them. I'll just ignore them perhaps.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23118)

Cguro insecure yung mil mu sayo,wag mu nlang pancnin dont mind her..