4 Các câu trả lời

I used to tutor children who were semi-homeschooled by me and semi-homeschooled by their mother. Honestly, I think if you're able to develop an appropriate curriculum that's on par (or even better) with schools and their grade, then educationally speaking, there's no difference. However, socially, you can imagine the detriments of homeschooling. In kids that aren;t the most sociable, homeschooling will only exacerbate their lack of social skills.

Homeschooling tend to be more on one-on-one teaching so the child gets a lot of focus and attention. That's one advantage. Another is that it can be tailor-made according to the needs of a child. One benefit would be the thought of teaching your child the value of knowledge instead of mere grades. Of course, cons would be regarding a child's social skills. It can be an added task for parents as well.

Pros are that you'll get to have more interaction with your child, you get to know what he/she learns, etc. Cons is that the general population still goes to big schools and I think that school is more than just a place for intellectual learning but also personal/character development.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11920)

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan