Hello ! Para po dun sa mga may kids na sensitive ang balat. Ano pong recommended nyong brand ng body wash . Thanks !

6 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I've never had any issues with my daughter, but if they have really sensitive skin, you may want to consider something organic. Obviously, the less chemicals, the better when dealing with sensitivity. Check out the back of the bottles, and maybe checking out some online shops.

I've had good experiences with Messy Bessy products! I highly recommend them kasi they're 100% natural, so safe for your baby and the environment! Plus they're a social entrepreneurship, and with every purchase, you're helping out their scholars.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16703)

I've only used Cetaphil and Oilatum for my baby's skin. Though their skin is not really sensitive but since I personally have skin asthma, I thought of using these products on their skin as advised by their pedia.

My friend's 1-year-old has super sensitive so she uses SACRED. She gets it from The Parenting Emporium and Echo Store. I think Human Nature body wash and Messy Bessy would be less pricey though.

Both of my kids have highly sensitive skin. I use Aveeno skin relief body wash for them or any wash or soap that is oatmeal based.