Very bad headache. If is normal during pregnancy?what can do to reduce it? Not feeling very well.:(

Headache during pregnancy

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes I think it’s normal. I’ve just been resting or going out to take deep breaths to relax my body. I do stretches too and hubby rubs pregnancy-safe lavender oil on me to help me feel more relaxed. I noticed that I have headaches when I have too many things to do and rush or when I haven’t been drinking well. So do stay hydrated, take electrolytes if you must! I have stayed away from paracetamol since all the above has helped.

Read more

I feel you mummy! I've been managing this headache for the longest and its taking a toll on me. What I started doing the past few days was to do stretches ESPECIALLY around the neck and shoulders. Search for simple stretches on youtube or get your husband to massage. And the next is drink PLENTY of water. It helped me so much! Pls try, i really hope it works for you too! Oh and get enough sleep too!

Read more

yes it’s normal. can rub essential oils or take plain paracetamol (no caffeine or other active ingredients)

thank u so much sis!