3 Các câu trả lời

you are not alone. most of working parents, especially those who are abroad, worry about this matter. and I know and feel that as much as you want to spend more time with your child, you just cant because you are working hard for his/her future. constant communication will be one of the keys in maintaining a good and harmonious relationship with your child. and yes, I agree about making sure that your child knows why you have a limited time for him/her. and make sure that whenever you do, make your bonding moments always the best experience for him/her--something that your child will look forward to bonding again with you. quality over quantity. :)

As per my husband that grew up with a yaya, this happened to him and her sister. There was a time that they want to stay with their yaya more than their parents. This also bothers me so I resigned and still thinking about coming back to work.

If your child spends more time with their yaya than you, then I guess it's a valid concern. Just make sure that your child understands why you're not spending enough time with him or her, and make up for it when you get the chance.

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan