I NEED PRAYERS

Good day, Please pray for me and the baby in my womb. Today we will start a new life---away from everyone because it's for the better. I have a lot of fears, worries, and I am feeling emotionally weak at times. I am in great pain. My heart has been breaking because of very unfortunate situations. Please pray that God will give me strength in all aspects and peace of mind knowing that He is in total control and that His plans are for the best. Please pray for Him to perform miracles in my life, in my partner's life, in our family, and in our current situation. I am a woman of God and I trust Him, but I am just a human who gets afraid and anxious at times, too. Please include us in your prayers. I strongly believe in the power of prayers and I know that God hears every prayer. Please leave encouraging words, too, if you can. Thank you so much and God bless you! ?

33 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Praying for and with you, momshee. That God will protect the baby in your womb and provide all that he/she needs not just to survive but to thrive. That as God heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds and that by the stripes of Christ we are healed, I pray His healing for you. Whatever situation you are in (or are getting away from) has already been covered by the blood of the Lamb; He is able to work it out for your good (Rom 8:28) He is for you, not against you (Rom 8:31) and nothing can ever separate you from His love!! (Rom 8:38-39). 💕🙏

Đọc thêm
5y trước

Amen and amen! Thanks for that wonderful prayer and remindersi, sis. Please keep us in your prayers. 🙏

God always has a better plan than ours. Be strong and keep the faith that His will is above ours and that He always had a purpose for everything that happens in our lives. Virtual Hugs ❤️

Be strong momsh. Praying for you, your baby, partner and family. Everything will be alright, just trust HIM..❤

5y trước

Amen. Thank you so much, sis! Please keep us in your prayers. 🙏

Praying for you and your baby. Sending you love and light. Everything will be okay, Momma!

5y trước

Amen, sis! Thank you so much. Please keep us in your prayers. 🙏

Lord always guide us.. 😇 Pray nmin kayo sis.. In jesus name🙏

Proverbs 31:25 Luke 1:45 Psalm 46:5 May God bless you. 🤗

Đọc thêm
Influencer của TAP

Praying for you mommy. Be strong God is good all the time

5y trước

Thank you, sis. Amen! Please keep us in your prayers. 🙏

Hugs mommy, keep praying. He will never leave you.

Thành viên VIP

Praying for you and for your baby! God bless you both ❤

5y trước

Thank you so much, sis! Please keep us in your prayers. 💖🙏

Praying for you and your baby sis...🙏🙏🙏