Do you give fix monthly allowance to your parents/inlaws?

6 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Yes I do. Since my little family stays with my parents, for me it's my responsibility to give a fair share to our house bills and expenses. What I share is actually more than enough to cover all our bills and groceries for the month but it's fine since my mom is also the one who looks after our daughter. Also, it's my way to help them save as sooner or later my partner and I will for sure separate from them and live our own life. And so before that happens I know they can sustain their "senior years" already and enjoy and hopefully finish their own house in the province - their dream place to settle for. :)

Đọc thêm

Hindi po kase they understand naman we have obligations on our own. And sila mismo ang nagsabi sa amin na hindi responsibilidad ng anak na buhayin ang magulang. Ang magulang may responsibilidad na buhayin ang anak. Pero hindi po nawawala ang respeto at pagmamahal namin sa kanila. Madalas po kaming magsama sama at mamasyal kasama ng apo.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13742)

No. They understand naman that we are just starting our family and we already have two kids na magkasunod so we need to sustain our needs first.

Personally, no. It's actually the other way around. But then again, every family have different situations.

We don't. We live our own lives. It's my mom who sometimes sends us allowance if there is a need.

6y trước

omg