How can I increase my breast milk

Hello friends, I tried many ways to increase my breast milk but still 100ml milk is coming in a day, now my baby is 2 months old, I am very worried about it.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you can latch, then latch frequently. I’m an EP mum, changing to handsfree pump & taking sunflower lecithin helped increased my yield from 65~90ML/30mins (one session, both boobs combined) to 180~250ml/20mins. I went from undersupply to oversupply. Don’t stress (this is very important, it affects the supply), drink lots of water (or whatever you feel like to stay hydrated). Don’t look at the bottle, don’t stress about the amount. Don’t skip pump sessions (especially MOTN pump). How many hours apart are you currently pumping? 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Read more

hi mummy! first, don't stress too much abt it. stress is a big milk killer! also, sleep and rest if you can. i know it's hard but find time for it, it helps. you can also try taking milk booster supplement (i took upspring milkflow blessed thistle) and drink lots of fluid! also don't skip on nursing sessions. take care!

Read more

power pumping once a day helps, pump more frequently too (don't be discouraged by the amount each pump, every drop counts!). If all things fail, supplementing with formula is an option too. mummy's sanity is very important.

Drink 2-3litres of fluid every day, keep on pumping, don't stress and there are milk boosting supplements you can try like Moringa Tea.

lactation bakes, drinks, supplements. but most importantly must pump frequently