2 Replies

1) If you're a working mom, u'll just need to send ur baby for at least 1 day in a month to be qualified for the working mom subsidy for tt month. But of course, who wld just send their kid for just a day, unless u're gg overseas for a long period or baby's sick. 2) This may depend on the centre. My boy's teachers advised us to send him before 9am as activities typically start aft tt. 3) Yes I do because I feel this is the parent's responsibility. And for me, i only started sending my baby aft 6 months, and it has been his routine to bathe before 9am so it's not a problem for us. I know some parents don't as they don't want to wake baby up and bathe them so early. I guess, the minimum is to at least change his/her diapers. One thing tt u shld be prepared for is that baby may likely get sick often esp at the start. My boy was down with HFMD just 2 months aft. For the first 3 months, he was always having flu. It only got slightly better aft his flu shot.

1. yes due to subsidy 2. for me I send standard so they dun miss the activity or outdoor. I work on, so he go before 8.30am 3. no bath in the morning too rush for me as I have to send eldest to mk. second one sch will bath him between 9.30 to 10.45am daily depend on his nap

Trending Questions