Bringing my 1 year 3 months toddler to Taipei in January

This is my first time bringing my 1 year 3 months lo to Taipei in January. I know it's going to be cold like 13° to 17°. I have a lot of questions to ask .. 1) What should I take note of when going winter country with lo? 2) I bringing one tin of milk powder there is it enough? I going for 9 days. 3) How to dress my lo so he won't feel cold? He hate wearing hats must I put the sweater hat on him? Worried he will take it off. 4) my husband only buy ticket flying over there, asking me to only bring 2 hand carry bags and other stuff if need buy from there. I think taiwan stuff should be safe to eat right? And baby clothes?? 5) how to survive 5 hrs flight with my LO on my lap? Pls advice me ....

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First, make sure u get travel insurance for lo, yourself and hubby. Brought my 2 year old lo,to Taipei in Nov. Weather was cooling, 15-26 degree. I was very kiasu.. went uniqlo to buy heat tech (inner thermal wear) for lo. Luckily I prepared, when we were there during the first day, the temp drop from 25 to 15 degree at night.. it was pouring heavily.. We stayed in xi meng ding.. u can get baby stuffs from carrefour (24 hours). 2 cabin bags only.. r u sure? For 9 days? We went for 7 days.. we brought along 1 big, 1 medium luggage.. the medium luggage was filled fully with baby stuffs..(diapers, clothings, toiletries, formula, towels) Please bring along baby towels.. We survived tht full 4.5 hours flight. We prepared her fav snacks. We woke her up early in the morning, and keep her awake till she is on flight.. the Min when she is on board, she fell asleep .. and slept thru for 2 hours.. the balance 2.5 hours, we show her videos from the inflight media.. together with her fav snacks. Challenging yet fun.. have fun!

Read more
Thành viên VIP

i brought my lo at about 8 months old to taiwan . Its cooling but to avoid ocean or sea area for strong winds. Its really inconvenience for you to bring just hand carry bags. You will still have to carry baby stuff.. Why not consider carrying a luggage ? Prepared baby snacks and milk before flight. Usually baby sleep in flight . As for water i dont advise you to drink their tap water . Its better you boil nottled water . As their water in certain part of the place is dirty

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-37090)