Childbirth Memory

💁🏻‍♀️ First child Due date: 23/12/2022 Giving birth : 30/12/2022 - 41weeks 💁🏻‍♂️ Presence of husband during childbirth: Present 💉 Induce or Epidural: No 🩹 Normal / Czer: Normal 🤮 Morning sickness: No 🤤Craving: No 👶🏻 Gender: Girl 💞 Baby's name: Aina Safiya ⚖️ Weight: 3.26 kg ⏰ Time: 7:03 a.m. 🏥 Place: HUSM, Kelantan 🗓️ Timeline: 29/12/2022 - I had to admit to hospital due to overdue without any signs of labor. Birth opening: 2cm No need to induce 30/12/2022 - I started to feel pain frequently at 2:30 a.m. I couldn't sleep anymore. Around 5 a.m, the nurse came to check baby's CTG. I informed the nurse that I felt the pain already. Nurse checked my birth opening and it was 8 cm. I was brought to labor room. I tried to push many times but the baby was not out yet. The nurse asked me to rest first since the baby's CTG was quite okay. A couple of hours later, I was ready to push. After many pushes and with the help from nurses, my cute princess was delivered. It was unbelievable moment for me. The doctor put my princess on me. Later, I was stitched because of episiotomy. The doctor spent 1 hour to do the pain process. I was brought to ward at around 9:45 a.m. I was discharged from the hospital at 7:30 p.m الحمد الله #firstbaby #puterisulung #puterimamaayah #puterisolehah #childbirth #deliveryjourney #givingbirth

Childbirth Memory
2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

MasyaaAllah comey nye baby... congrats ye mommy..

1y trước

Alhamdulillah. Terima kasih. 🥰

cute baby❤️. selamat berpantang awak

1y trước

sama2🥰