Do you find it strange when a woman is not inclined to wearing jewelries?

8 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I think it's fine :) i don't wear much either coz i used to be a preschool teacher and the students might pull on it or they might get scratched. Same reasons now with my 2-week-old. For moms with this concern, i hear that the teether jewelry works fine. I don't own any though...

Not really, women have different preferences and I think one of those is that. I agree with jewelries as form of investment since if you already have jewelries I guess if its value goes up it can't be taxed (not really sure though, just heard from my M-I-L)

Not really. There are women who are not really into jewelries. I buy jewelries but I don't wear them. I buy them because it's a form of investment for me. We all know that gold and diamond values go up from time to time.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15818)

I don't wear jewelries. I don't even have a watch. I do wear so something if there is a special occasion or depends to my mood. But most of the time, none.

I would like to know what others have to say about this question because I personally don't wear jewelries except my engagement and wedding rings.

I don't find it strange because I am also one of them. I don't feel comfortable when I am wearing necklaces, bracelets, and even earrings. :D

No, because I am one of them. I don't wear jewelries even earrings, aside from my wedding ring.