Filpino moms, who are your favorite local celebrity moms?

5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I love Cheska Kramer because she gives practical tips in their facebook account on parenting and marriage, and she serves as an inspiration to us moms to exude self-confidence and boost our morale. :) I also love youtube sensation itsjudyslife, though she is living in the US and her kids are half-American half-Filipino, I love how she raises her daughters to be independent and smart :)

Đọc thêm

Probably Cheska Garcia-Kramer and Marian Rivera. I love Cheska because she seems to be a pro in parenting and she manages to raise a beautiful family with Doug. I'd love to be a wife as good as her! Meanwhile, I love Marian because she promotes breastfeeding, one of my life advocacies. I think she will be as awesome as Cheska.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6305)

jennica garcia...she is a hands on mom to her daughter mori..shealso have a blog and a group of mommy in facebook..she s a breastfeeding advocate and very simple.

Rica Peralejo!! Nice and very down to earth..