Filipinos are traditionally very Catholic in upbringing. Do you think that kids should also attend Catholic schools?

7 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

It really depends on your preference. In my case, when they were younger. I let them attend a normal playschool that do not teach religion. Since at this age, children needs to know the basic first of praying and gratefulness. So when they were younger, we just introduce them the basic praying before meals, before they go to bed and attend the mass. Although they still don't get it whenever we attend mass during Sundays. But I just let them go with us. It's a tradition. I'm sure eventually they will learn more about it on their own. I believe children are very good in observing what adults normally do. Regarding schools, not necessary. Some prefer to send their children to a Christian school even if they are Catholics. Others, would be the other way around. Like Christians going to a Catholic schools. For as long as you believe what is best for your child, I don't think Religion and beliefs should get in your way for your child's education. :)

Đọc thêm

I dont think it's necessary since my goal for bringing my child to school is her education. Her religion, i believe, should come from me and its more of my responsibility than her teachers'.

Im not catholic, pero plano namin ni partner na ipasok sa catholic school si baby kung saan nag aral noon si partner.

It defends on your preference, if youre a religious person cguro you should go.

Thành viên VIP

yes why not it's in good ways and help them be a better person...

Thành viên VIP

Depend po sa pamilya

No.