I lost our child.. for the 2nd time :(

Feb 17, 2015 I lost our first child Sept 17, 2019 I lost our second child It was a silent miscarriage. No bleeding, no pain, no signs saying that we're already losing you.. ???????????? I don't know if I deserve this heartbreaking and soul wrecking pain....again.. I felt numb for the second time, it was as if everything turns black and silent, for the second time... My world breaks into tiny little pieces.... again... Same questions are bothering me...again.. I dont know how to start....again, I dont know how to pick up the broken pieces of myself...again.. Goodbye our 2nd angel in heaven. I love you the most. We know God has His purpose.

I lost our child.. for the 2nd time :(
140 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I'm sorry for your lost mommy :'( Remember that babies have nowhere to go BUT in HEAVEN with God. Stay strong and I hope you don't lose hope and faith that He will give you another chance. You have two beautiful baby angels watching over you and their daddy.

Post reply image

Ouch,sorry for your lost momshie.keep praying, 2× den po aq nmiscarriage now i'm on my 35th week na po on my 3rd preg.,don't loose hope.ask your ob if anu po possible reasons,bka po stress keo sa work,or try nyu po pa APAS work up.ask nyu po OB nyu

Possible po ba tlga na mkunan pero no bleeding? Ako po 15 weeks pregnant di ko maramdaman ang baby ko khit pintig, maliit din po ang tiyan ko compare sa ibang baby ko nun buntis po ako,di din po ako mdalas mgutom. Paano po ba ung gnyang situation?

5y trước

😢😔😢

Pray lang po .. And stay strong same po nangyari satin 1 and 2 pregnancy ko is na miscarriage ako .. And now for the thirdtime buntis ulit ako and twins po sila .. Manalig ka lang po kay god bibigay nya in perfect time 🙏🙏🙏

5y trước

Ano pong name nuo sa fb maam?

Influencer của TAP

May kilala po ako 4 times po syang nakaranas ng miscarriage.. on the 5th God gave them wondeful blessing.. pray lng Mamsh, di ibbgay ni Lord if di ntin kaya. surround yourself woth the people you love and loves you back.. mkkyanan niyo po yan..

always pray po. God has a better plan. . . I lost 2 angels too, no matter how painful, di ako ng lost ng faith, I am now 35wks, I know this is God's promise to me. keep praying, nothing is impossible in God. . .

Praying for you Sis. May God comfort you and your partner during difficult times. Don’t lose hope that one day the Lord will provide a rainbow baby who will give you happiness. Hugss sis ❤️

Thành viên VIP

Be strong mommy, sobrang sakit siguro ng nararamdaman mo ngayon kaya ilabas mo lang po. Everything has a purpose, but please dont lose faith. Condolence po.

Be strong mommy...ganyan dn skin dati.. pero 2 beses nawalan..pero dun sa pangatlo ibngay dn ni papa God.. ngaun preggy na uli..kaya wag mawalan ng pag asa..

5y trước

Ano daw po reason bakit 2x kayo nakunan? Saka po ano pong ginawa nyong action to work out for the 3rd baby?

Condolence mommy,, pakatatag ka, wag kang mawalan ng pag asa.. Dadating din yung right time sayo.. Isipin mo nalang everything happens for a reason..