Maternity Leave

"As for fathers, a total of 7 out of the 105 days of leave may be transferred to them. This would expand fathers' paid paternity leave to 14 days." Would this also be applicable sa di married? Can I transfer my 7 days to my partner? Thank you.

11 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Saw this from Rappler: "Article II, Section 6, of the new law allows any female worker who will avail of maternity leave to transfer up to 7 of her 105 days of paid leave to the child’s father, whether they are married or not. In effect, this measure increases the number of paternity leave to 14 days from the existing 7 days under  RA 8187 or the Paternity Leave Act of 1996."

Đọc thêm

Yes. Tawag diyan allocation of maternity leave. Yung 7 days ng 105 ML mo mapupunta sa LIP, Asawa, Boyfriend pwede din magulang o kamag anak if hiwalay sa kinakasama. Paid yung 7 days na aallocate mo sa kung sino man. Fill up ka lang ng form na ibibigay ni HR and then ipapasa din ni partner yun sa HR nila. Already tried this process, I gave my boyfriend the 7 days allocation of my ML.

Đọc thêm
4y trước

Anong twag po sa form?

Married man o hindi or kahit domestic partner or live in kayo pwede yan magamit ng partner mo.. As long as sya yung ama ng baby. Kasi sa mat2 hinihingi yung birth cert ng baby.

based on explaination sken ng accounting head namin, 7days applicable for married couple para sa lalaki sa hindi kasal nman it can be deducted sa 105 days na leave ni mommy..

Applicable lang po ang Faternity Leave sa married couples. Yan ang alam ko kasi nung nagwork ako before ayan yung sinabi samin nung seminar.

Thành viên VIP

Yes, it can be transferred to your partner (max of 7 days). Just fill up the SSS Maternity Allocation Form upon notification.

Thành viên VIP

not sure po. hinahanAp po kc marriage contract. try nyu po ask sa ngproprocess nun sa offce ni hubs nyo.

Applicable for you to give 7 days from your 105 days of leave. Kahit unmarried ☺️

14days paternity leave for married couples

Not applicable for nor married couple po