Everyone seemed so excited for the upcoming 1st birthday of ashley . But i have problem we dont have venue yet for the celebration . Can anyone recommends me a best place for the event ?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi Yesha! :) I'd like to suggest but want to narrow down as to your specifications - like what's the theme (pool party, mindless party like party packages in a resto, indoor or outdoor etc), how many pax, and if you will have a party coordinator? If you can let us know these things then we can do better suggestions. And hopefully this will help you try to take note of these factors to if you haven't yet ;)

Đọc thêm
8y trước

Hello Bhie actually its a coachella themed party and we want indoor. We decided not have party coordinator anymore , for the invites we budgeted 100 persons . Thank you n advance bhie :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-9565)

Thành viên VIP

hi yesha :) La Mesa Eco Park has pavillions, may be perfect for your very cool party theme. Good luck to your party preps. Been there, a bit stressful but worth it and fun :)