New year, new goals

Hi everyone! Kamusta naman? A lot of things has happened since last month. Our helper went on vacay so meaning more work for this breastfeeding mama of 2. Dumaan pa ang holiday season then our panganay has online tests pa. 🤦‍♀️ Curacha na ang peg, halos wala ng pahinga! Haha! 🤪🤣😂I even still have unopened packages ‘til now ‘coz no time to tend to them pa. 🤷‍♀️ . But despite all of these, still grateful to all the blessings we got, most especially the fact that our family’s together and healthy.🙏 . For this year 2021, I’m optimistic that this will be a better year than last year. This year, I’m determined to take more steps in achieving our goals. I’m hoping that we can cross-out and achieve so many things in our to-do list this year. Plus, I want to improve myself also for the better this year. Kahit small and simple improvements lang. Will take one step at a time lang. 🙂 . Year of the Ox tayo this year guys, kaya feeling ko magiging OX na OX ang taong ito! Hehe! Claiming it already!🐂 . Kayo, how do you feel about 2021? What are your goals for this year?

New year, new goals
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

❤❤❤❤