Hello everyone, I need help! I really don't like hubby's way of disciplining our children. He's too strict, dictator, & unreasonable. So much for that, he hurts them out anger kahit hindi naman big issue (like hindi lng na gets nung bata ang utos nya). I am really bothered since I am the opposite one. I am too soft when it comes to my children, that I prefer to say YES often kasi I understand their part. Now, how can I help hubby realize that he's too much. I tried bringing up the issue with him to the point of arguing each other & it seems not good. Pano ko ipapamukha sa kanya na hindi na tama ang ginagawa nya. Please help!:-(

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

How did you brought up the issue with your husband? Also, are you the type of couple who talk openly about family concerns? You can start by asking your husband his reasons why he prefers to raise your child that way. Make sure that the way you ask him doesn't look like you are judging him that his way is wrong, but more of you want to really understand. Then you can present your side as well on your parenting style. Then you can meet halfway by acknowledging the things that would warrant your husband's strict style.

Đọc thêm
8y trước

Thank you!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15328)

I am seriously asking any advice or suggestions please:-( Thank you!