Hello everyone, I am looking for a yaya, do you have any recommendation or is there a website/person that I could ask? Thanks!

4 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

I would advise asking people you know for recommendations. I don't trust yaya agencies. At least when you know the person who referred the yaya, then you have some way to find the yaya - should yaya all of a sudden leave without warning (especially if she steals from you!), which happens sooooooo often here, di ba. But if you do go with a yaya agency, really do thorough screening of the yaya. Make sure she has references (at least two) from former employers, most recent NBI clearance, most recent medical exam. In my experience, the best yayas are the ones that have employed by expats - somehow they're trained better. But their salary is expat rate also.

Đọc thêm
8y trước

Thank you for your answer! :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24907)

Try to crowd source first. Ask your relatives who live in your province maybe they can refer someone whom they know and you might know in person too.

Referrals pa rin ang pinaka the best para kahit papaano andon yung tiwala.