List of requirements that all mommies should secure and prepare (employed)

Eto po yung list of requirements that all mommies should secure and prepare before and after giving birth for filing and submission sa HR po. but it's better po to ask your HR pa for additional requirements: Upon knowledge of pregnancy  Notify at least 60 days from the date of concenption but not later than the date of delivery: 1.       SSS Maternity Notification form ( w/ ultrasound report/diagnostic proof of pregnancy ) 2.       OB history report – not needed if this your first pregnancy   Prior to giving birth  Secure Philhealth documents (these documents will be required by the hospital upon confinement): 1.       Secure Philhealth Claim Form 1 duly signed by your employer/authorized representative. 2.       Print Philhealth certificate of Contribution (request a copy of thhis on your HR) 3.       Updated Philhealth Member Date Record (MDR) Below documents are also needed prior to giving birth:  ·         Submit an updated SSS contribution print- out a month before going on Maternity leave.   Additional Reminder   Please ensure to submit your time reports ahead to avoid missing time reports during your maternity leave. If you need to do prior period adjustment on your maternity leaves, you may do it upon return to work.  If you change your civil status within your pregnancy, ensure to update your status particularly in SSS so to avoid future problem. SSS requires two valid i.d.’s ( under married name ) during reimbursement so it is a must that during submission of documents upon return to work, everything is now updated ( i.e. Mat – 2 form bears married name and signature, 2 valid i.d.’s  also is under married name )  Upon delivery:    Please take note that the start of your Maternity Leave is on the actual date of your delivery and leaves taken prior to your delivery date should be charged to against SL or VL (if it would not be taken from your SL or VL, it will be charged as unpaid absences).     

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

thank you po sa knowledge.

5y trước

😊😊