Open Letter to my Ethan

Ethan, my love. Hopefully when you’re an adult you will read this and it will have meaning. You are the biggest blessing in my life. The moment you were born, I felt like I was born too – my purpose in life became clear. YOU. My purpose is you. Having you has changed me so much as a person. My love for you had me throwing myself full throttle into motherhood and loving every moment of it. I want you to know that nothing brings me more joy than seeing your little face looking up at me when I wake in the morning, and seeing you giggle adorably as you sleep soundly beside me at night. Being your mama is my biggest blessing and my proudest achievement. With all my love, hugs and smooches, Mama —— Inviting every mama and dadas to take the pledge now and help in #BuildingABakuNation 💪🏻 Eradicate myths and fake news about vaccines and protect our loved ones by taking a pledge now! 👉🏻 https://buildingabakunation.paperform.co/ #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianParentPH #VIParentsPH @theasianparent_ph @viparentsph @sanofi.ph

Open Letter to my Ethan
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Hãy là người đầu tiên trả lời