Any effective tips to prevent "morning sickness" without the nausea/vomiting pills?

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I doubt so dear till you figure out what comforts you. It could be anything ir even things that you usually dislike. The only way is to try and keep yourself as comfortable as possible.

You can try to eat smaller meals few times a day. Besides that, maybe suck a sweet or sour plum. Sometimes oily and spicy food also aggravates, you may want to cut down on those food.

Eat fruits like banana, apple and have almonds.. Don't eat spicy food... Have a balance meal and have a soy or almond milk at night.. Have some oranges too but not much

The only thing that works for me is drinking hot soup especially chicken potato soup. Just one chicken leg, a few slices of ginger and one potato.

lemon juice or citrus fruit juice. try not to be on empty stomach.. I feel more nausea when I'm hungry although no appetite

Crackers didn't do s*** for me. So would did help. Drink half a glass of milk before bed

Sea band mama and vitamin b6 works for me. I suffered from severe vomiting last month..

Ginger tea helps and as soon as you wake up from the bed have a small cracker to munch.

sour plums work for me,,,, n when i keep eating i dun have the nausea feel

Take lemon or lemon juice any time you feel nauseous.