E bầu 32 tuần thèm nước dừa tươi quá có uống đc ko ạ các mom cho em xin ý kiến ạ

E bầu 32 tuần thèm nước dừa tươi quá có uống đc ko ạ các mom cho em xin ý kiến ạ

11 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

The lottery is very easy to win, but only when you find the right person that can help you for real, that is the only way you can become a big lottery winner. I will share my experience with Dr Lucas to you because i want you to be a partaker of the blessings of Dr Lucas, I lost a lot of money to the wrong people trying to win the lottery, but i never stopped trying because i know I'm destined to win, when i was doing some searchings online i came across Dr Lucas and i took his email and WhatsApp numbers and messaged him, he was so real to me and didn't waste a lot of time before he started working on my winning numbers, I'm Yanira Alvarez from Los Angeles, the Powerball's $1.8B jackpot winner, you can do research about my winning, this is not a joke spell still works, the numbers Dr.Lucas gave me to play was 7, 10, 11, 13, 24, and 24. I urge everyone trying to win the lottery to reach out to Dr.Lucas on Email [email protected] or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 Thank You.

Đọc thêm

đc nhưng đừng uống nhiều quá nha mom.1 tuần uống 4,5 trái là ok.

uống muộn vậy chứ mình qua 3 tháng đã uống rồi

Nếu m ko bị tiểu đường thai kì thì uống bt.

Thành viên VIP

Đc mom ơi. Trc m uống ngày 1-2 quả dừa xiêm

uống được rồi mom ơi

em 4 tháng là uống r ạ

Influencer của TAP

Uống được m ơi

Thành viên VIP

Uong dc roi mà

Thành viên VIP

Uống đc mom nha