Does your child get whatever he asks for or does he have to earn it?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Kids will be kids and full of demands but as parents we have to see which demands are reasonable and which are not. I don't give my kids everything that they ask for. Instead of saying a flat NO, I tell them the reason of not giving that thing at that particular time. I tell them what's reasonable and what's not! Of course, I do encourage them with gifts if they score well (not always), if they behave well. If all the demands are met, the kids will never learn to accept NO for an answer.

Read more

Let your child earn what he wants because it is the first step for disciplining your child and make him ready for future If he gets everything easily he will never take effort to earn things which might become his habit And if your child earn the things then he has value for thing otherwise he will not value the things

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12829)

Thành viên VIP

My daughter is 5 yrs old, so while she gets what she needs but i do tell her that it comes with hard work and money and i dont fullfill all her wants