Prenatal chiropractic care

Does anyone have any experience with prenatal chiropractic care? Preferably someone who have had before and after birth experience with chiropractor! Did it really work for you? I’m considering to take a full package throughout my pregnancy and postpartum but I’m hesitating cos it’s a lot of money to put in to. Thanks!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there, I would recommend visiting a TCM. They can start you on massage and acupuncture from 12 weeks. I was having very severe lower back pains (until I had trouble standing up). Receiving treatment really helped relieve the pain and discomfort. I felt so at ease because all the doctors and masseuse are specially trained to deal with maternity patients. Costly, but worth it.

Read more
2y trước

Thank you! I’ve not considered TCM yet - will go for that if chiropractic does not seem to work for me (can’t afford to go for both haha!)

my gf recommended me to go to Pinnacle Chiropractor as she said it really helped her sciatic and back pain esp during third trim, she went starting from 2nd trim. i did not try out yet as currently seeing physiotherapist for my slipped disc (now 13weeks preg), and im also doing prenatal pilates with the instructor working closely with my physio.

Read more
2y trước

Ah thanks so much!!!