Still empty sac at 10 weeks nothing inside

Doctor said its a failed pregnancy because the sac was empty and no progression, nothing inside but pregnant. She said can just take medication to clean away everything because at 10 weeks nothing is found still. Just empty sac. She gave me 1 week to go for last scan and after that she said no hope actually. I'm in dilemma on what to do next

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m so sorry that this happened to you. It happened to me too early this year and I was devastated. But I am now pregnant and when I look back, I realise that this was more a good sign that I CAN get pregnant - it’s just our bad luck that that was a non-viable pregnancy which is actually pretty common. I ate medication that will force the egg sac out of me and my hubby stayed awake with me throughout the process. It was a physically painless experience for me and for that I’m grateful. It was of course emotionally painful. After that incident, I opted to go for tests to see if I’m one of those unlucky women who have high risk of miscarriages. It was expensive but when it came out negative, I felt assured. Pregnant again about 5 months later ❤️ all will be well, please take care of your heart and don’t despair!

Read more

so sry to hear ur loss. there is really nth u can do but wait for menses to come. happened to me before. take care