flowers

Does your husband still give you flowers?

192 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My hubby wanna give flowers but i will tell him off..."aiyah...waste money lah... Finally the flowers will end up in bin....might as well we go out for a good dinner?". Typical housewife always talk like that kan?

sometimes. ..especially whn I am cming back from sm place..... n on our anniversary n my birthday. ...... but I guess rather thn giving flowers its their love n respect for us which v shuld look forward to.

Flowers get sent and do arrive, miracles all, because, you know, what with movement controls and everything! But, there is one complaint: the most desirable flower packages are kind of out of stock.

I still surprise my wife with flowers every now and then, no reason at all. Except for this reason, that I love her very much and she mean so much to me.even after more than 20 years of marriage.

No. In our almost 6 years of being married, he only gave me flowers 3x. But he cooks and washes the dishes on weekends, so I can rest a bit. I prefer that than flowers. Haha!

Influencer của TAP

Depends on the preference of the Wife. Some wife do not appreciate flowers so no point sending flowers. However, most women love receiving flowers and I am one of them. Hence, I get flowers 💐

Thành viên VIP

no. to me flower is a waste of money. I rather be practical ! So most of the time , i get what i choose but definitely not something expensive neither something wasted or worthless ...

Thành viên VIP

Better don't give, wish to receive but don't know what to do with it. My hub always say where is the flower i give you gone to? I think something else, which is useful is better

He stopped giving me flowers after we got married but his presents have increased in value! For Christmas he gave me a Kate Spade dress he knew I would never buy for myself.

Yes, but not often, once in probably 2 years, because i told him its a waste of money and flowers here are soooo expensive! But when he does give me one its a perfect surprise!