Do you think it's important for a Filipino couple to get married even though they have been living together for many years now and have three children?

104 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I believe so. My partner& I have been living together for a few years and we already have two girls. Though we're not married yet, we consider ourselves to be but God's blessings through the sacrament of holy matrimony is still needed to strengthen us as a couple and as parents. We still plan to have a church wedding when our finances are more than stable already. Never was it an option to make our parents shoulder the wedding expenses(our reason for not getting married in the first place) nor remain in "living together" status. "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not easily broken." -Ecclesiastes 4:12, NIV

Đọc thêm

Yes. Before I used to believe in living together first just so because I would like to see if it would really work out between us. You see I got pregnant first before getting married. I was pretty scared entering the sacrament of marriage because it is a long time commitment and I had so many fears back then. But because of my parents' guidance, they enlightened me on the sacredness of marriage and how this would benefit our child. And I have no regrets. So yes, I now believe that you need to get married for your children.

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

Yes. Kailangan yun, aside from loving each other under in one roof, you also need protection. We have to protect our rights and responsibilities as parent. Sa Catholics, that is part of 7 sacraments and for our State that is to protect the "Marriage" legal thing.. If worse comes to worse (di natin masasabi, pero wag naman sana) at wala ng pake satin ang partner natin, takbo ka lang sa government kasi may pake sila sa papel na pinirmahan nyo, sila ang ggawa ng action to protect you and your child. ❤

Đọc thêm

Yes. Blessing kasi ang marriage from Lord. When you get married, despite living in, you will be blessed by our Almighty. Parang kami, 13 years live in, we have 3 boys, after we get married, we were blessed by a baby girl in my tummy :) December kami kinasal, December ako nag conceive. :) Take Note I am taking pills for almost 7 years :) I hope this helps. :) its a plus as well for you, you get to hold your husbands last name. Iba padin yun. :)

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

pra sakin yes po. .iba pa din po tlga pg kasal. . gusto din po makasal kaso parang hnd pa ready si hubby😀. . pg ka kasi ng sama na kayo ng ilang years tas hnd kasal. parang kuntento na sila sa ganun. .mas priority nila yung daily needs ng family kaysa sa gastos sa kasal. .lalo na pg financially unstable . .ganun po kmi kya mhirap isipin ang kasal😊pro pg may pera nmn. .mas maigi na mgpakasal na. marami pong benefits pg kasal kayo. .

Đọc thêm

Yes.. siguro naman sa tagal ng pinagsamahan sapat na para magpakasal. At kahit may mga anak na mas maganda kasal pdin.. minsan ok dn live in muna bago magpakasal para mas makilala ng lubusan ang isa't isa para makasiguro din na tama ung taong pinili mo pakasalan at samahan habangbuhay. Yung pagpapakasal naman blessing din from god saka patunay dn ng pagmamahalan ng mag asawa, ika nga basbas ng pagsasama ang pagpapakasal

Đọc thêm

Yes, my hubby and i lived together for 5yrs, already with a child, when we got married. many reasons - got pregnant unexpectedly so we had to focus with baby first, financial stability and lastly, we're too young then, i dont wanna be like my friends who got married solely because they got pregnant and now seeking annulment. we're still together after 12 years and expecting our second baby 😊

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

It really depends sa principle ng tao. Napansin ko ung mga "nadala na sa love" they prefer not to get married. Kasi actually ang kasal maganda lang naman talaga pakinggan na kasal kayo but infact, hinde naman mapipigilan ng kasal ang paghihiwalay nyo pag nagkasawaan na. Actually we're abt to get married na kaso naabutan ng covid and now parang ayoko na magpakasal 😂

Đọc thêm

Yes. Marraige is important not only for sacred reasons but also legal reasons. Kung gusto mong iyong iyo ang asawa mo, malaki ang karapatan mo at ng mga anak mo sa buhay ng asawa mo, magpakasal kayo. Kahit west wedding lang sa municipyo niyo. This is important kasi it's to secure what you have and what your children have and deserve. Make it official and LEGAL.

Đọc thêm

Yes.because if not,what plan mo for both of you why nagstay together for how many years?what if your partner have different expectations?whats important is the decision of both partners.what makes both happy and satisfied.and this you should talk with your partner.not what other people think,but what both of you think.

Đọc thêm