An Open letter to my daughter

To my dearest Xasiah Cate, We named you after Cate which means pure or blessed and Xasiah that we got from Xaria which means the gift of love, but we decided to make it more personal by adding your tatay's name, Josiah. You are our chaim (life in Hebrew) - our life. That's why we're calling you our Chem2x. Anak, please know that mommy will love you endlessly. No matter how difficult and exhausted things may be. I will try my best to guide you, to protect you and pray for you always. Your mommy will be your prayer warrior, your number one fan, your cheerleader, and your bestest friend. Anak, I pledge to give you the best protection by taking every immunization that your body needed. May you grow healthy, happy and full of life. Love, Your sweetest Mom Mommies, how about you? What's your pledge to your kids? Let's go and help each other in building a BakuNation for our kid's bright and healthy future. Please click this link to take your pledge: https://form.theasianparent.com/buildingabakunation?utm_source=KOL&utm_medium=socials&utm_campaign=BakuNation&utm_term=contest&utm_content=Melfhe+Jandoc+Salonga

An Open letter to my daughter
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Hãy là người đầu tiên trả lời