1 line or 2 line ? I’m confuse

Dear mommies , can you guys help me .. is it I’m pregnant ? Because I can see 2 lines there .. 1 is dark another 1 is lite only

1 line or 2 line ? I’m confuse
14 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

if u think u see 2 lines like how i saw mine then u might be pregnant.i took this when im abt 3weeks pregnant and in picture cant see but i swore i saw a another faint line and even argue with my partner that i saw 2 lines when he only saw 1.i decide to buy 2 other different pregnancy test by clearblue. one normal and the other one is digital. the normal one cost rm15 and the digital cost rm43 at watsons.this one i bought for i think below rm10. i suggest u buy the digital cz it will tell u how many weeks u are pregnant.after that u can go to kk and open ur pink book.dont forget bring ur pregnancy test as prove and other documents like surat kahwin and bill rumah for confirmation u stay in the area. im now 31weeks.😅 i followed my instinct.

Đọc thêm
Post reply image
6y trước

Ok mommy, i will go to hospital on tomorrow and will share my good news with you all than . Thanks a lot for your info all :)

2 lines.. Congrats... For me i bought like almost 10 upt test just to try every single morning coz keep getting faint lines. Up until i bought the clear blue and too bad in the end i am too excited to test it jt without reading the instruction and it become error. Then only i gave up checking and straightly go to clinic for checkup. Thank God yes i got 2 lines as well though i always get the faint libes. Now i am 14 weeks. All the best mommy..

Đọc thêm
6y trước

waa congrats to u too!!! happy for you dear too.. take care ya

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-140527)

congratulation dear😊 faint line. same as mine. then i straight away bought clear blue and yes clearly positive. take care mommy to be 😘

6y trước

Thanks dear and happy for you too 💐

Thành viên VIP

2 line dear. Example as mine, I even did a serial upt test haha, it will getting darker. So better you go to clinic straight

Post reply image
6y trước

Congrats dear! Takecare ok.. i opened at 8 weeks..

i saw 2 lines mommy.. congrats!!! take care🤗🤗🤗

6y trước

god's will... 💜💜💜

Thành viên VIP

Yes it's 2 lines. Congratulations. 😊

6y trước

it's okay, no need to see photo hahaha. mine is super faint line that's why I know yours is double line hehehhee

Just like me faint line... Congrats mommy

6y trước

Thanks mommy.. very excited .. first child 🤗

yes exactly pregnant. congrats mom to be

6y trước

Thanks dear mommy ..

2 lines! Congrats mommy to be 😍

6y trước

Thanks dear