Letter for my children

Dear Leila and Dash, This is just a short a love letter to both of you. Sabi nga nila, every child is a blessing, every kid is a gift. But both of you is more than just a blessing and gift to us, you are both our everyday lives and happiness. We became a family and I became a Mommy because of you, my lovely kids. I paused my career to experience all your first milestones in life. Sobrang happy and proud ako with that decision, no regrets. I promise to protect both of you no matter what happens. To keep you safe and healthy at all times. I always pray to God to keep you safe from any harm and guide you to better decisions in life. For my part, I promise to give all the necessary vaccines our pedia recommends to protect both of you from illnesses because I know vaccines save lives. And as a proud member of #TeamBakuNanay we are here to fight misinformation regarding vaccines and to continously increase vaccine confidence in the Philippines. I have already taken my pledge few weeks ago. So Mommies and daddies take your pledge now and join us in this advocacy. If you want to pledge with me as a #TeamBakuNanay and to continue for #BuildingABakuNation, click here: https://form.theasianparent.com/buildingabakunation?utm_source=KOL&utm_medium=socials&utm_campaign=BakuNation&utm_term=contest&utm_content=Lea+Manille+Tee-Ching iamsupersuzie @haffyfish @summerskyshop @theasianparent_ph @viparentsph @sanofi.ph #buildingabakunation #teambakunanay #theasianparentph #viparentsph

Letter for my children
2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Super Mom

❤️❤️💪💉