My daughter is so naughty, what can I do to stop her from being so naughty? My daughter is just 3 years old.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Divert her energy into creative things. Give her crayons and sheets and encourage her to draw anything, be it a scribble. Give her clay dough and help her making different animal, vegetables or human shapes with it. Or give a few empty bowls with a spoon and let her play her own music. And if kids won't be naughty who else would be. This phase shall pass, so enjoy the most of it.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

Having a time out where the child needs to go to a corner of the room to serve out time for being naughty always worked with my son. I also tried a reward system where he earned stars for being good and we can do activities he likes once he earned his first star

mommy, may i ask why you want her to stop being naughty? :) she's a little ball of energy so let her explore and be naughty and do all those things that you will remember and cherish for life! :) let her be

Will follow this question..our dau is on the same age and both are naughty..i was hoping she will change when exposed to school..i'm still observing..she's in school for almost 2 weeks already..

Exposing your child to other kids and the routine of school could really help. My son was the same but he improved a lot once he began going to school.

Some really do that out of curiousity. In this age they're really into exploration. :) Just make sure you'll be there to guide her. :)

What did your daughter do? They could be testing the waters to see how far they can get away with.. is she trying to get your attention?

Get another one😂