Dads, do you tend to overprotect your daughters?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i think it depends from person to person. my father was always more protective of me than of my brother, but he was not the overly protective types and was very practical. my husband is protective of my daughters and sometimes i feel he overdoes it, but maybe that's just a practical mom speaking :)

Read more

I'm no dad as well but I think it's a case-to-case basis. We're a family of two four girls and a boy and I noticed my dad has been especially strict on me as the first-born. It went a little less for my younger sisters. Because of that, I think I'm their experimental child. Lol

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12859)

Im not a dad, but my friend who is a dad. Has constantly worry about her girl more then the son. I guess its just a girls nature. Well needless to say im a mom and if i have a girl, ill go gagagagaga...

I'm not a dad but I find myself more protective of my nieces as opposed to my nephews. Whether I'm going overboard is, well, for them to determine. haha.

My husband does. He's too strict on my daughter's outfit too. Wearing short shorts is a no no for him.