Just curious, is breastfeeding going to hurt again the second time around?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Do not feel disheartened, it may or may not be at the second try. Afterall, if you are refering to another child. Then all children are different. Some are naturally latches, whereas others are not. Breastfeeding is also not for everyone. It takes a lot of learning for both mother and baby. Emotional and physical support are also very important. Dont put too much into it. I would say go for it. Afterall, without trying you will never know. So Go For It dear. We are here to support you.

Đọc thêm

I think yes. It's because newborns don't really know how to latch properly. They have primitive reflexes, including sucking, but this doesn't guarantee you a pain-free latch on. This is which is why dapat inaayos yung hakab. But I'm sure the second time around would be easier for you because you already experienced it before :)

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13966)