NEED ADVICE

Hello coparents! As a first time mom, I would like to ask if is it okay to feel like merong unfairness between me and my husband? Kase po pag niyaya sya ng mga kaibigan nya, punta agad. I dont also receive questions from him if gusto ko gumala with friends kahit sandali sya muna magbabantay kay baby. He don't offer small things like that. And kapag sya may lakad, parang okay lang. And I'm stuck here doing all the responsibility. 16 months na si baby and i know i need to do that kase mama na ako. Pero I also want to enjoy moments. Na stress ako konti hope to get some advice from you po. Thank you ☺️ #1stimemom #advicepls #pleasehelp

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Though taking care of the baby should be a shared responsibility, in our culture kasi, mothers/wives are expected to do it as most of us would rather stay home with the baby than go out with friends kapag nanay na. Kaya siguro ang thinking ni Hubby mo ganon. It's better that you communicate how you feel. He might be getting the wrong impressions kasi sa tuwing pumapayag ka lang.

Đọc thêm

Have you opened this up sa hubby mo? Talk to him about your concerns. It wont be resolved until you sit and talk about it. :) Hindi lahat ng lalake nagkukusa, yung iba, kailangan pa iremind.