Can colic aid drops be given everyday till a child is 1 year old?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would suggest you refrain from giving colic aid, as it does not really do any help for the colic. the only reason why many babies seem to be quiet after taking colic aid is that it has a sweet taste, which is a new taste for them. both my babies suffered from severe colic, but even though we tried colic aid, it didn't really help. also, colic goes off by the time your baby turns 5 months old, so you don't have to give it till a year in any case. you can try some other remedies, such as massaging your baby's navel area with heeng water, burping your baby after every feed and in between, keeping the head a little elevated while feeding and so on. it helped my babies, so I hope your little one gets some relief too. also, avoid eating foods that make you gaseous, till the time you are breastfeeding, as it could also instill colic.

Read more

Hey, colic aid drops are only given to prevent your sweetheart from gas problems. If your eating habits are good and healthy or nutritious diet. And moreover your little one does not have any gas problem then there is no need of colic aid drops. But in generally, most babies suffer from colic pains and other foul smells then give these drops three times in a day before 15 mins to feed.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13250)

I would suggest for you to give colic aid drops only and only if it's needed else not as a routine.