Can a child's name impact its psychological/social development?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s hard to believe this. But as a parent we need to give the right platform to our kid. Good company and correct platform matters to a child’s growth. We need to be attentive about his/her daily activities till they grow old enough to take their decision. Some of my preference, as far as names are concerned, are: 1. Name should be of current trend and location. For India Ishika, Aisha, Arya makes sense and not Bhanulata, Smrutisudha and Saadhna. Do give nice nick name. Cloase future friends will definitely tease him/her, so be reasonable. 2. Common enough to be in group but unique enough to be identified in a class. There can be 3 Rahuls, 4 Abhisheks, 2 Shruti, 3 Jyotis and 2 amits in every class etc. So think before you give him/her any name. If you want her to face the challenges/Viva early then give her names in "A" else in "S". Teacher call them in alphabetical orders. 3. I want my child to be able to register a proper email address when he/she wants. Amit Sharma, Rahul Agarwal, Shruti Roy are very common names. Note: Naam gum jaayega chehera yeh badal jaayega. Meri "Aawaj (Deeds)" is pehchan

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10923)