Hello there i just went for HSG and found out that they cant see my right fallopian tubes, and it might be blocked. Has anyone encounter such problems before. I am extremely sad. Hope to hear some positive stories

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How about your left side? Is it patent? If so, it doesn't affect the overall chances of you getting pregnant if you and your husband do not have other fertility issue. You can choose to unblock the right tube as well.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-29689)

Don't be despair, there is still hope .... I had done the keyhole surgery to unblock my bilateral Fallopian tubes and naturally conceived ,gave birth to a baby girl this Feb 2017

Thành viên VIP

Have you tried to go for a procedure to unblock the tubes? My aunt went thru the same thing. She did a prcedure back then to unblock and she managed to concieve!

7y trước

Hello there ty for your reply i am now considering to opt for a natural treatment to unblock it. If that fails surgery would be another option to unblock it. 😥

Thành viên VIP

Natural way you can try seeking TCM method. I wish you all the best

you're welcome! hang on tight mommy! keeping you in prayers.

Big hugs mummy. I wish you all the best!

sorry to hear mommy. big hugs!

7y trước

Thank you dear ❤️