Being pregnant and with a toddler. Trying to wean toddler off breastmilk but this makes her fall sick easier than before. Now drinking fm more often. How to strengthen toddler's immunity?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Did your toddler start school recently? Usually when toddlers start going to school they catch alot more virus and tend to fall sick more often. For me, I feed my kids either sambucol elderberry or childlife first defence. They are both to increase immunity of the child. Both can be purchased on www.iherb.com. However sambucol is for above 2 years old (for US version), so if you do intend to buy sambucol, please get the UK version.

Read more
8y trước

Nope, my child is staying at home. I'm a sahm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19994)

Thành viên VIP

Other then the above suggestions, i would also recommend Probiotics. Daily immunity defense for their guts would be a good base for their overall immunity. Beside when good gut health, they will eat well too

Read more

Give a wide variety of food.. lots of veg and fruits