Toddler sick

My 2yo has been attending school for about 8mths now & she falls sick pretty often ever since starting cc. It's like every 1-3weeks she'll fall sick once, sometimes lasting about a week :/ I would've let it be for now as I know they need some time to build up immunity but I now also have a 3mo & it's pretty hectic if they both fall sick. Any suggestions on what I can do to help her fall sick less? She takes sambuccol pretty often but not daily

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

both of my sons are sick and honestly it's inevitable. i feel like it's like the sick season. almost every kid is sick. i think you just need to prep yourself. to hope that your 3 month old kid will not get sick, it's just wishful thinking. their immunity will only get stronger once they're about primary 1

Read more
2y trước

She used to rarely ever fall sick before CC, even when she does she recovers within 2-3days. Now she's sick almost weekly or every other week, 3mo already caught hfmd from her last month n had to be hospitalised. I'm not asking for a way to make her not sick at all, just finding ways to help boost her immunity or fall sick less often

Is it possible to keep the two kids in separate rooms so they don't pass the bug to each other?

2y trước

Not possible, we live in a 2room rental flat 😅 Don't have alternate housing options ☹️