Keeping It Cool

Being a mom really tests every shred of patience you have. Kung pwede lang kumain lang ng Pasensya para di ka pumitik. I'm a first-time-mom. I only take advises from my partner's family since we live on the same building and from reading articles in this group and the likes. My mom's residing abroad so I don't really get much help from her in terms of taking care of my little one. Lately, I've been struggling to keep my cool. Sobrang kulit at likot na ng 1yr old toddler ko. I tried different tactics to keep him from moving during wash time, dressing, eating, and bed time. The best strategy I have is singing his favorite song. It works for us every single time. He really stops and listens to me. I wonder what's with Ben&Ben's Maybe The Night song that he fell in love with the moment he hears it. I don't mind singing at all. Di naman ako sintunado. ? But I can feel my throat's been hoarse for few days already so I need an alternative. Now I'm up to reading anger management or related articles to help me control my outburst. I'm really short-tempered since the time I don't remember. Namana ko siguro ito. ?

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Take it one at a time mommy..baka naman masyado mo iniisip lahat nh sabay sabay..