GD test after pregnancy

Hello! It’s been three months plus after pregnancy and was told by my gynae previously to do a GD test again after three months. Must I go back to my gynae for the test or can I go to polyclinic? Cannot seem to find the info when I tried to make an appointment. Also, is it too late to do the test? Now that I done some research, most website said the test is to be done around six weeks when we go for our follow up after labour. However my gynae mentioned three months. Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! Have you tried calling the hospital to enquire about it? Check back with your gynae. I gave birth on 9th March. My first follow up appt right after delivery was 4th May. The hospital was the one who gave me the appt for a follow up check up and to do the GD test also. I suggest you call the hospital/clinic gynae to ask.

Read more
2y trước

Thank you for sharing! Btw our babies are born on the same day!!! 🥰

That time my gynae scheduled around 2 mths plus i think. He did for me coz he told me since he has to c me and do pap smear as well thus i didnt go back to my endocrine doc 😂 i dun tink late got impact, chances that it could also be more accurate? I m guessing

2y trước

Thanks for sharing! 😊