My baby porridge I cook with fish, carrot, broccoli,scallop,and one.hard boiled egg. Is it okay? My LO been eating it no rash and he is 10months old. Mummies pls advice or I cook.too much ingredients?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I think its a little too much ingredients in the porridge. In any case if an allergy triggers u might have difficulties to find out the real culprit. I think 2 to 3 ingredients is good enough. I am not sure if u r using dried scallop if yes try to give when ur LO is bigger as there r still high salt content. I usually use dried scallops to cook a pot of soup to share among the family wo adding salt so that it is healthier. When ur LO can eat rice u can give him rice with soup.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

actually its okay. sounds tasty. alot of ingredient and choice. but if anything were to happrn, its hard to detect what causes it. maybe u can try minimize the ingredient and do it weekly... eg porridge with fish and carrot, porridge with scallop and broccolli, porridge with egg and spinach.... just a suggestion

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hmmm... its too much for me. Usually 1 meat n 2 veg i cook. I dont use Scallop coz of high contain of salt. I will use Ikan Bilis powder which i make myself. My lo now is 18 months old. I just started with 1 meat 2 veg and egg. As long as your lo is growing n staying healthy is normal.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-34842)

wow dats gd but its too much ingredients in d porridge....like one of d mummies had said earlier on...one new ingredients everyday.