My baby has just completed 8 months.. He has started teething also.. He totally refuses to take my milk from last 2 weeks..I normally gives soup custard khichdi ..3-4 meals in day which he not take properly just 30/60 ml of each..he is totally on this diet..i talked to doc he said don't worry everything will be fine.. Earlier whatever happen but he took my milk but now he totally refuses..anybody knows what's happening...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Isn't it good that he has weaned on his own and you did not have to go through the weaning process! He is 8 months and he has had your milk for 6 months which is what is most important. So now if he is not breastfeeding it is fine. Feed him whatever he likes. You can now shift him to normal milk with the advice of the paediatrician. Feed him fruits, veggies, soups, juice, panel, minced nicely cooked chicken, etc. Make sure all the food is nicely cooked and mashed to avoid any choking hazard.

Read more

these changes are mainly because of the teething phase, as your baby will be quite uncomfortable, hence refuse to feed or eat. also, some babies feed for longer but some stop early. for instance, my first one didnt stop even till age 2, while the younger one stopped herself completely by the time she was 10 months old. if your baby's doc says its fine then i am sure it is alright. unless your baby is losing weight or is lethargic, i dont think you need to worry.

Read more

Ashima, be prepared for a lot of other changes like these as your baby is gradually growing up and would not be dependent on you. Also remember that your baby would change his preferences, likes and dislikes every couple of months, so don't be worried about it and don't consult the doctor for every small thing. Be confident as a mother and trust your instincts. No one knows what's best for your baby than you.

Read more

yes most of these changes are due to teething, as your baby will be in discomfort and pain. make sure to regularly massage your baby's gums. also, your baby's taste preferences will keep changing at a rapid pace now, so try to get variations in the foods that you give.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23598)