3 Replies

It sounds like your baby is going through a phase of cluster feeding, which is common during growth spurts. Growth spurts can lead to increased feeding frequency as your baby tries to increase your milk supply to meet their growing needs. It's understandable that this can be overwhelming and exhausting, but it's a normal part of breastfeeding. Here are some tips to help you through this phase: 1. **Stay Hydrated and Well-Nourished**: Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and eating nutritious meals to support your milk supply. 2. **Follow Baby's Cues**: Try to feed your baby on demand, even if it feels frequent. This will help regulate your milk supply and meet your baby's needs. 3. **Ensure Proper Latch**: Check if your baby is latching properly to ensure effective milk transfer and reduce discomfort for you. 4. **Seek Support**: Reach out to a lactation consultant or a breastfeeding support group for guidance and reassurance. Talking to other mothers who have gone through similar experiences can be comforting. 5. **Take Breaks**: If possible, have someone help you so you can rest and recharge between feeds. Self-care is important for your well-being. If you continue to feel overwhelmed or notice any persistent issues, don't hesitate to consult your healthcare provider for personalized advice and support. Remember, you're doing a great job, and it's okay to feel overwhelmed at times. Trust your instincts as a mother, and take care of yourself too. https://invl.io/cll6she

Same here. Hehehe. So now I just let her latch and drink and patiently wait for her to feel she has finished by her falling asleep or her letting go on my nipple. I read that when they’re done they would eventually let go. So I just let her drink to her heart content and occasionally pull the nipple out so she can digest and not choke hehe

Same here mommy. I feel like I’m going crazy too because my baby likes to latch on me so much and drink a lot of milk even though I have already fed. It feels like it’s never enough for him and I don’t know what to do as well… 😩😵‍💫

I found out that it might be growth spurt they’re going through. How old is your baby now?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles