My baby is 11 months old and started sleeping through the night quite early. However recently he would cry for no reason in the middle of the night randomly (though it happens most often from 4am) and at times he would sit up to cry. It would take me a while to put him to bed and calm him down..... Any advice on what is happening and how to solve it? I tried CIO one night and I really feel it is not for me nor him - so any advice other than CIO is much appreciated. We are very tired and want our sleep back. Thank you.....

44 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Our baby usually will sleep at around 8pm,and wakes up morning around 8am also. She will wakes and cries for milk for 2-3 times at night but only takes 2-3oz per bottle (fm). That's our situation now... 😣😩

3y trước

Same. My 11 month old lo sleep through the night 8pm to 8am but cries for milk 2-3 times also sometimes even 4 but luckily we do not get up to prepare milk because she is breastfed

Thành viên VIP

Same with my baby. Sometimes my baby cry at night. When he heard my voice. He will go back to sleep. Or sometimes he woke up crying and sitting. I just fed him, after that he will go back to sleep again.

Thành viên VIP

How about screen time? Is she/he watching tv or youtube on gadgets before going sleep? If yes, i think you should lessen it. If not, it might be something that she/he is afraid of or uncomfortable with.

Remember for young age baby don't let them play until late night they will night terror children love playing all day round try don't let them play till late night before sleeping at night

My baby is 11mos old too and his doing just like what your baby did. He throwing tantrums even when he is sleeping. I have no choice but to carry him to sleep even though i was so sleepy.

We have the same situation..i think its not normal. And i found that her another teeth has come..and you should observe the teething process probably babies are not comfortable with that process.

i think its normal.my baby is 11months old.she also wake up around 2am-3am she's sit beside me.and slowly down in our bed.she's playing alot.maybe she's tired she back to sleep on her own.🥰

same for me. my baby also 11 months and she will wake up, sit and cry at 1am-2am. i think she feels uncomfortable or nightmares or something. i just calm her down and then she back to sleep.

My baby is 11 months and 20 days old, but still he cannot stand by his self,I’m worried about that.to his age it should be he can stand?

4y trước

Try nyo po ilagay sa crib. doon po kasi sila matututo ng husto kung pano tumayo by himself. at doon din po titibay yung knees nya. 😊

Thành viên VIP

My baby is also 11 months old and do the same, I just give him some formula milk to drink he goes to sleep while drinking the milk.