Jan 2022 edd covid-19 vaccine

Anyone with Jan 2022 Edd taking covid-19 vaccine? Contemplating though gynae encouraged to take from 2nd tri onwards ##advicepls #COVID_19

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

EDD Dec-21 but currently choosing not to until after birth. My gynae did suggest to take slightly later in the 2nd trimester but yes it's a personal choice. Whatever feels comfortable to you

My EDD Jan 2022. Currently at week 21. I just took my 1st jab today! Side effects seems to be sore arms only. Im more worried about the 2nd jab, hopefully I won’t get a fever.

I’m 16 weeks and taking my jab next week. Decided to do so to protect myself and child, amidst cases happening. It’s a personal choice and up to the individual.

I am actually very curious why some Gynae advised ok to take and some do not.. for those who’s Gynae advice not to take, did your Gynae say why??

i’m of 17 wks currently and gynae advised me to take as i’m working more front line. so i would most probably take it during 24 wks

EDD 17 Jan 2022 & my Gynae recommended me to have myself vaccinated only from 20wks onwards. I’m still contemplating too!! ?

pls got take if u wanna deliver in public hospital. you need to take whooping cough and the influenza vaccine in second tri too

EDD Jan 2022, took my first dose at 13 + 6 weeks Pfizer 2 days ago. only side effect is sore arm where the jab was.

Edd in mid Jan - gynae advised not to take the vaccine yet. Hence, will wait till after birth

Super Mom

EDD DEC21 and has no intention to be vaccinated as I don't want to risk it. ?